About Planet Management Group
Planet Management Group, headquartered in Rochester, New York, is an experienced special servicer managed by executives with over 100 years combined experience in mortgage servicing, credit risk management, and capital markets activity. Its default management team has over 20 years of experience in default management, loss mitigation, foreclosures, bankruptcies, and REO management.
PMG has sophisticated experience in all aspects of mortgage servicing. It provides constructive solutions to borrowers and has a proven history of success in managing diverse investor portfolios. PMG’s customized servicing solutions maximize recovery value on each asset, and our Senior Asset Managers actively manage portfolios at the loan level to optimize performance.
- Owned by $5+ billion private equity fund
- National residential loan servicer approved by GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA
- Servicing licenses in 50 states
- GNMA issuer, Fannie & Freddie lender approvals
- Ranked by Fitch and Standard & Poor’s for both prime & special servicer
- $16+ billion MSR portfolio owned and serviced
- Sub-service $1.4 billion of loans for 20 clients, specializing in default management and non-performing loan resolution